ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review, accurately code, and enter accounts payable invoices in accordance with company procedure.
· Maintain all vendor records including collection of vendor data and organizing the data within our system.
· Perform routine cash disbursements including check registers, online payments, and bank drafts.
· Maintain all customer records within our system.
· Perform monthly billing to customers including invoices and all supporting documents.
· Post cash receipts from customers and reconcile to deposits made.
· Review daily bank activity and perform month end bank reconciliations.
· Assist controller by posting routine journal entries.
· Assist controller with other month end closing procedures.
· Prepare year end 1099’s for vendors.
· Other general office duties.
We are looking for someone that is dependable and hard working and that enjoys being part of a small team where you can make a difference. Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience performing the above activities and must be able to provide references. No degree needed.
The position is immediately available.