The Onboarding Program Manager is responsible for implementing and facilitating innovative Human Resources onboarding programs for new employees and their supervisors to ensure a successful onboarding experience. Provides timely, professional and courteous support to employees throughout the process.
- Serves as the primary facilitator and presenter for New Staff Orientation. Coordinates all event details; effectively communicates with new hires, departments, and vendors.
- Orders and monitors background checks for new hires; completes hiring process through compliant I9 completion practices. Ensures all discrepancies or issues are resolved in a timely manner through the established protocol.
- Initiates, coordinates and presents innovative onboarding programs based on Human Resources best practices to enhance new hire engagement, retention, and productivity. Manages the Tulane Buddy Program and New Hire Anchor classes.
- Provides back-up support to Student Employment as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Required Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4-6 years of public speaking and event coordination experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-2 years of public speaking and event coordination experience.
Compensation Information This position is assigned to pay grade P1.24. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA