We are seeking a Digital Workplace Architect who will develop effective architectures for utilizing and managing endpoints and applications across the enterprise. The successful candidate will roadmap and design for the consumerization of IT, the shift to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and the increased release cadence of Operating System (OS) and Application updates. They will have experience in Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) with multiple device types and operating systems.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a critical thinker, and a problem solver who can effectively communicate the benefits of end user compute design thinking to a diverse audience.
The role can sit in either our New Orleans, LA or Baltimore, MD offices.
- Drive digital workplace architecture strategy by partnering with business leadership to understand, validate, and rationalize endpoint needs across the global enterprise
- Work within cross-functional teams to provide technical expertise in the planning and design of business initiatives as they relate to the digital workplace
- Architect systems focused on the user experience in the unified workspace (anytime, anywhere)
- Design with the endpoint and application lifecycle in mind: device procurement, OS deployment, application deployment, device health monitoring and application usage analytics, firmware/driver updating, OS/application patching, and device/application retirement
- Design for a secure unified workspace using CIS benchmarks or other security best practices
- Create Enterprise Architecture (EA) documents to support and capture designs
- Participate in peer-reviewing EA documents developed by others
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related study (or equivalent project-related experience)
- Business acumen, and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike
- Proven ability to organize and properly sequence large numbers of business-generated demands and IT-driven technology optimizations
- Expertise in the related Microsoft technology stack: System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune, Windows 10 Enterprise, Desktop Analytics, and Active Directory and Azure AD (Hybrid Azure AD join)
- Experience with MacOS, iOS and/or Android operating systems in the enterprise
- Familiarity with Apple DEP, Android Enterprise, and/or Samsung Knox
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA